Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 9, 2010

Kikkoman Soy Sauce

We ran out of soy sauce. I wanted to get another bottle of Kikkoman. I think it tastes better than whatever used to be the number one seller, Chung King, maybe? Look what we found in the store:

Seven kinds of Kikkoman Soy Sauce! What is this? Don't they have just regular soy sauce? Is there really any difference between all these different kinds? I settled for a small server bottle. It didn't specify what kind of soy sauce it contained. Here, by special request, we have a pic of the old, empty, ORIGINAL, and the new:

2 comments:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Interesting. My bottle of Kikkoman Soy sauce is the same size but with a completely different label. I didn't even know they had all those different varieties. Are there 57 of them? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there was an old time anecdote about cognac. A distillery worker is asked:
- What is the difference between 5-star cognac and 3-star cognac?
- I have no idea because we pour it from the same still.