Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bond Rates

Just happened to notice this poster in the local Edward Jones office. It does not mean much to me, I am not going to make any decisions about buying or selling bonds. I leave that to my financial adviser / broker. Yes, I know, there is an inherent conflict of interest in asking one person to do both jobs, but at least he is paying a more attention to what is happening in the markets. I look at my balance occasionally. Lately it's been going down, more than even college expenses can account for. If I only had a job, but that would require enthusiasm, something that is really hard to generate for the kinds of BS jobs that are out there.

It is a little worrisome that the lowest interest rates are below one percent. It is somewhat reassuring that none of the interest rates are even close to reaching  to ten percent.


No comments: