Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Insurance Snoop


MoneySuperMarket Advert Featuring Snoop Dogg

Got a letter from State Farm Insurance yesterday offering me a discount. All I have to do is give up any thought of ever having any privacy. Like I have any privacy in my current digital lifestyle. They call it in-drive, it plugs into the diagnostic port on your car, the same port that DEQ (Department of Environmental Quality) uses to see if your car is still spewing the recommended daily allowance of carcinogens. I think I'll pass. I have enough entangling alliances as it is, I don't need any more. If I really need to save on insurance I could sell one of my cars, but with daring daughter threatening to come back to the USA maybe I need to keep that extra car for a bit.

Update October 2017 replaced missing video. I don't remember anything about this, so it might not be the same, but it's got all the key words.

1 comment:

Auto Insurance Quotes Texas said...

In the world of today, safety and security are two essential factors to keep in mind while driving on the roads. With automobile accidents and theft on the constant rise, it comes as no surprise as to why cities in the U.S. have made buying Auto insurance Quotes Texas a mandatory law for citizens to abide by. If you’re new in town or a new driver, buying Auto insurance Quotes Texas may seem like a daunting task. To put your worries to rest, we’ve selected things to keep in mind while purchasing auto insurance so that you can be on your way to enjoying life on the streets. Let’s take a look.Learn more