Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, October 14, 2016

The Sagittarian - Illumination


The Sagittarian - Illumination

This song is one of my favorites. I posted a couple jet fighter videos that use this song as a soundtrack. One was two years ago, another four years ago.

After watching a zillion videos on YouTube, I've realized that there aren't very many that portray women as seductive. I would say 'sexy', but sexy these days seems to revolve around boobs and butts and most of the 'hot' videos out there are pretty boring and/or repulsive.

This one is exceptional. I especially like the girl on the cover. The dancing seems to be done in slow motion, which might be part of the appeal. It might be the costumes or the young, slim, female figures, but I think the big attraction is the motion. And in all my video watching I haven't seen anyone wearing a similar costume.

No comments: