Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Times, they are a changin'

Willamette Week Harvest Issue
Saw this tabloid cover and I thought we are finally making some progress. This morning I open the homeowner's association newsletter and this headline jumps out at me:

DISPOSAL OF CIGARETTE BUTTS AND ROACHES

Gol durned dope fiends, trashing the landscape with their butts and roaches. The world is going to hell, I tell you. Nixon was right, we need to stomp out this menace to society before we find ourselves up to our necks in this stuff.

And just in case you have a vague recollection of the title, here's the origin.

Bob Dylan The Times They Are A Changin' 1964
KokomoJoe

I haven't heard a recording that sounded this bad since the days of actual tape recorders.

Update May 2022 replaced missing video.

No comments: