Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Goliath


GOLIATH Season 1 TRAILER (2016) New Amazon Series

Started watching this the other night and it's pretty good. It's got all your standard legal-drama elements including a the drunk lawyer (Billy Bob) who used to be pretty good, the combative ex-wife (Maria Bello), guys in suits who think they are above it all (William Hurt mostly), the really good-looking hooker / legal secretary (Tania Raymonde), but mostly it's the conversations that keep it entertaining. Sometimes we have people being nice to each, but mostly we have people being rude. It's very entertaining.

Tania Raymonde

Tania Raymonde is a real eye catcher. I know I have seen her in other shows, but looking over her credits on IMDB I don't see much that stands out. She was on Lost, but I wasn't a devote follower. I did watch Cold Case, but I don't really remember her there. Anyway, I suspect it's just her, her body, face and hair than captivated me. Plus the padded bras. That's always a way to get a guys attention.

What I don't quite understand is why Tania's character (Brittany) is so intent on being a hooker as opposed to working as a legal secretary. I suppose sex and money are more attractive than typing boring legal documents, and the way she looks I imagine she could make a decent living screwing for money.

There are some obvious clues, obvious to the audience anyway, that Billy Bob is going up against some ruthless, evil, corporate scumbags, but so far he seems oblivious. He will need to catch on pretty soon though or we're going to have a problem with credibility.




No comments: