Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hand Dancing


Anton Ishutin feat Note U Be My Lover Sharapov Remix
АЛИНА ВИШНЕВСКАЯ

The tune is tolerable and there are plenty of dancing girls, which is always a plus, but it's the hand dancing (I don't know what else you would call it) that captured me. She shows up at the beginning and intermittently throughout the video.

I thought it was cool enough that went looking for more and found this guy.


"DUBSTEP FINGERS" | Finger Tutting Hand Dance | PNUT | Skrillex Kill everybody

My fingers are a little on the stubby side, so I would hard pressed to duplicate this performance. Okay, I would be hard pressed to do something that might be recognizable as a poor imitation.

Hand dancing has been mentioned here before.

Update July 2022 replaced missing video.

No comments: