Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sargeant Preston


Meet Iditarod-Winning Sled Dogs

The Iditarod started yesterday. Safe and warm in my basement hidey-hole, I think it's great. Reminds me of Jack London stories and Sargeant Preston, whom I haven't thought of in a zillion years.


Sergeant Preston of The Yukon (1955) - TV Intro.

P.S. There seems to be some confusion over the spelling of Sargent. Spelled that way, it's a person's name. Spelled with a second 'a' (Sargeant), it's the military rank. Usually.

P.P.S. Joe points out that there is only one A in Sergeant. How did I miss that? Perhaps too many years of reading Beetle Bailey and hearing about "Sarge".

1 comment:

Joe Texan said...

The military rank has only one "a"--Sergeant, like the opening credits shows in the Sergeant Preston video.