Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Girl with the Red Hair


Het Meisje met het rode haar (Trailer)

Perusing Feedly, I come across a story about a woman who was in the resistance during WW2. That sounds a whole lot like a movie I saw a while back (above). Turns out they are different women:
I remember the film as being a grim little story, full of the basics of how an underground hit squad operates.

Funny thing is I remember seeing this movie with my wife, but I didn't meet my wife until a couple of years after the film was released. It's not available on Netflix, so I suppose this means we watched it on VHS we got from the local Blockbuster.

Update September 2023 replaced missing movie with trailer.

No comments: