Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Density

Tracfone Smartphone Plans
I figured out what the big problem with my Tracfone was - I had used up my data allotment. Tracfone is missing an opportunity here - they could have sent me an email to let me know my data was all used up. Or maybe a less dense person would have realized that was the problem.

Except - doesn't data allotment only apply to using the cell phone? Using WiFi for Data transfers shouldn't count against your allotment, should it? Or maybe that's a feature. If data transfers are working with WiFi, but then they quit when you move out of WiFi range, that might confuse some people. Just how dense do you have to be to use a cell phone?

No comments: