Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Two second hand


Two second hand

Waiting for my wife I look at my watch and notice that the second hand is not ticking along at one tick per second, it's more like it waits two seconds and then ticks twice in quick succession. Kind of curious.

I filmed this with my Samsung smartphone. At first it wouldn't focus. I then backed off until it came into focus and then when I came in closer it stayed in focus. Clever little camera.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This probably means your watch battery charge is getting low.

Ole Phat Stu said...

...or that time is quantised on a larger scale than we had heretofore thought ;-)

Chuck Pergiel said...

Help, I'm steppin' into the twilight zone