Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Billy Squier - In The Dark


In The Dark (Remastered)
Official Billy Squier

Heard this on the radio the other day, recognized it immediately but couldn't come up with the name or the artist. Playing the song in my head, trying to remember the lyrics and I come up with 'hypnotize' which gets me nowhere because it's not in the song. Then I search for 'the illusion is real' and I get a whole bunch of stuff, including this page, which gets me the answer.

One of these days somebody is going to come up with a program that can identify a song if you can just hum a few bars. Shoot, somebody has probably already done that, but I'm not going to look for it. I'm not sure I could even hum a few bars.


No comments: