Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Tim Curry

Tim Curry
Mention Tim Curry and the show that immediately pops into my mind is The Rocky Horror Picture Show which was the most outlandish thing I had every seen when I saw it in Austin 40 odd years ago. Came across this meme and I got to wondering how many of his films I had seen. Not many it turns out:

I don't remember his character from any of the other three films, except maybe Cardinal Richelieu, but that might just because I recognize the name.

Tim has an extensive resume on IMDB. It looks like much of his work were voice roles. He suffered a stroke in 2012 and is confined to a wheelchair now.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I you have not seen Clue, see it. It is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Ole Phat Stu said...

He was also in Pratchett's Colour of Magic, a 2 part TV show made from the book.