Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, November 11, 2022

I'm Confused

Bad Decisions

ZeroHedge has a story about the Rapid Dragon palletized weapon system. It can be used to drop cruise missiles out of the back of a C-130 transport aircraft. They talk about how it can give us some kind of tactical advantage. I don't know about that, it looks like just another defense contractor boondoggle to me, but hey, maybe it could be useful in some screwy situation. Of course, screwy situations is about all we've got these days. 

But that's not why I'm confused. Here's what got me:

"It puts this thing within range of Russia," Special Operations Command Europe’s Lt. Col. Lawrence Melnicoff was quoted as saying of the new parachute dropped long-range missile which was tested. "We are intentionally trying to be provocative without being escalatory."

Provocative without being escalatory? WTF? A kinder person might say the warmongers in Washington are gambling that their provocations will not result in a nuclear war. I suspect they really want a nuclear conflict. Fuck Joe Biden and whoever is pulling his strings.


No comments: