Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Tweeter

YouTube Shorts is my latest time waster*. I can spend hours watching these short little videos. Some of them are garbage, some are entertaining but of no particular value, and some are very good. I was trying to come up with a way to collect the good ones. A YouTube playlist would be great, but I haven't found an easy way to do that. Oh, you can edit the URL so the video shows up on a regular YouTube screen where it is simple to add the video to a playlist, but editing the URL is pretty nit-picky and not something I want to do. But! You can easily share them on Twitter which is what I have started doing. Actually, they offer a bunch of sharing options, but I picked Twitter because my boy Elon has been all over the news lately since he bought this little bluebird of happiness.

I'm also posting memes there. Be careful, things like YouTube  and Twitter can consume hours of your time, time that could more productively be used playing Spider Solitaire.

I've add a link to my Twitter account to my link list in the sidebar.

* the grammar here flummoxed me. 'is' sounds wrong, but so does 'are'.

No comments: