Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME - Leave Me Alone (Official Music Video)



I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME has appeared here before. Funny I haven't seen this video before, I mean, it came out two years ago. Actually, that's not too surprising, all kinds of new tunes come out all the time and I seldom here about them until years after their initial release. I wonder if it had any impact on society when it was released. It would have been very timely two years ago. You don't suppose it was surpressed by the big stinkers hiding behind the curtain, do you?

Yeah, time for a little Wizard of Oz:

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.


1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Everything you didn’t notice is not because you were busy doing something else, it must be a conspiracy of some sort by someone to deny you access.
Think about that, say it out loud... without laughing.