Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Annoying Google

Feedback I sent to the great and powerful Google:

I dunno what happened, but everything is slower now. There seem to be two competing right-click menus on just about everything. Chrome was working fine up until a couple of months ago and now we've got a bunch of crap clogging up the system. Maybe you need two versions of Chrome, one where everything works (like it did) and another where your fibber-di-gibits can play around with making it slow and stupid like Apple products, which is where you seem to be headed.

 

1 comment:

xoxoxoBruce said...

Google still searches and tries to find the answer.
But first let me try to sell you stuff.
Oh, don't want that stuff, well how about this stuff?
Being difficult eh, ok here's the search results.

Chrome is slowing down? I thought my PC was getting old and constipated.
Maybe it is as well, but I'm damn sick of webp pictures.