Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Bad Man

Alexander Bain, prolific inventor
I never heard of him, but JMSmith quotes him

If you are wondering why the world is full of troublemakers, this post by JMSmith does a good job of explaining it.

The Pleasure of Malevolence (It’s Who We Are) by JMSmith

Getting on the freeway this afternoon a small white BMW attempted to pass me on the right. Happily (for me) the lane ended and he was forced in behind me where he rode my bumper until we got on the freeway proper and he was able to pass me and then proceeded to weave in and out of traffic until he was lost from sight. Oh, I wanted to kill him. If I just had a couple of RPGs (Rocket Propelled Grenades) I would have been overjoyed to put one up his tailpipe. Fortunately I had no RPGs and I was able to stifle my anger, so no collisions and no citations. Never mind how irrational the feeling, it was very strong.


No comments: