Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long Hall




I spent some time waiting at Emanuel Hospital yesterday afternoon. I had brought a book to read, but I was too tired to focus, so I spent my time walking up and down this hall. Two and a half minutes per round trip makes the hall about 110 yards long. If you click on the image to see the full size version, then you should be able to see a reflection of me in the spherical mirror mounted on the ceiling. I am standing in front of the exit door at the one end of the hall, taking this picture. At the far end of the hall is the entrance to the ICU wing where my mother spent her last days, but that was several years ago. I have been to Emanuel several times since I moved to Oregon, but never as a patient.

Update January 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: