Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pictures


Daring daughter returned from Mexico last night. She brought this candy with her. Very strange stuff, hardly sweet. Tasted very salty, but apparently doesn't contain any salt. Very odd.


Rob cleaned the moss off the patio yesterday using a pressure washer and this big, high pressure shower head. I don't recommend using this on concrete pavers. It strips off a layer of material and leaves the surface much rougher that it was.

The License Plate reads B AAL
Saw this license plate in front of Carson hall in Eugene today when we went to pick up younger son. Makes me think ex-special forces.


This big industrial establishment is somewhere about half way between Portland and Eugene. I think it's run by one of the big lumber outfits, Georgia Pacific maybe. I see it every time I drive to Eugene. The tall building on the right used to completely enclosed, but now it has lost some of it's sheathing. I have no idea what it is for, and now it looks like it might be coming down.

Update February 2017 replaced missing pictures, corrected description of moss removal tool. I thought it was a water powered rotary brush, but it is not. What I thought were swirling bristles was just a skirt containing the spray from the water jets.

No comments: