Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, November 29, 2013

Mud with Matthew McConaughey


Ever heard the expression "your name is mud"? I'm sure this film will remind you of it, over and over again. A fine film, sort of reminiscent of another recent movie that was set on the big muddy (the Mississippi River) Beasts of the Southern Wild.

Update (Spoiler Warning): In the shootout at the end, Mr. Blankenship (Sam Shepard) must have had a silencer on his high powered rifle otherwise I don't see how the bad guys could fail to realize they were under attack. I didn't notice a silencer, and it would have been kind of hard to miss, unless the muzzle never made it to the screen. Maybe I'll go check it out after I wake up a bit.

No comments: