Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pharmaco What?

Pharmacovigilance Process Automation and Case Management
This is the worst video in the world, even stupid pet tricks are better than this. This ad popped up on YouTube and I'm listening to it and I'm wondering what they are talking about. It sort of sounds like they are talking about business practices and computer systems, but the more they say, the less it means. It sounds like blather, full of buzzwords and feel-good phrases, but I couldn't find any actual substance in it. I'm wondering if this kind of ad would attract any customers, and I wonder what kind of customers they would be. To me, this sounds like a scam, and not a very good one. A good scam would have some substance to it, even if it was imaginary substance. If there is any substance in this video, I didn't find it.
     The sad part is that it is probably an accurate portrayal of our current insurance processing system, if you could call it a "system", and these guys, or guys like them are probably going to have all the work they can stand, which will consist of going to meetings, giving presentations, drinking coffee and eating donuts. Mmmmm, my favorite, donuts. I'm jealous.

No comments: