Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, November 18, 2013

Big Fat Lie


I've been kicking around this theory for a few years now, and since I seem to be losing weight and I'm feeling kind of crappy today, I thought I would share it with you. My theory is that Americans are all getting so fat because of all the toxic substances found in our environment. Our bodies react to these toxins by wrapping those toxic bits in little balls of fat and storing them away in fat cells. This is also why it's so hard to lose weight. When you are losing weight, your body is unpacking those fat cells to recover the stored energy and when it does that, those little bits of toxic shit that had been safely stored away are let loose to attack you and make you miserable.

No comments: