Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, November 8, 2013

2 ROUND TRIP AIRLINE TICKETS WORTH UP TO $1,299.00 TODAY!


Got a form letter in the mail this week with this too-good-to-be-true offer. My wife quizzed them when they called, and didn't uncover anything bogus. It's just a new travel agency trying to drum up business. We have gotten a few nice perks when traveling, so while it sounds bogus, there is a slim possibility that it's legit. Besides, what else am I doing on Sunday afternoon?
   But now they have called back twice, so my suspicions are aroused. A quick search on the internet turns up this post on DECEPTOLOGY. They will give the free tickets AFTER you buy a membership in their travel club, and while it may seem like a good deal while the salesman is pouring snake oil in your ears, it is not. So what am I doing on Sunday afternoon? Maybe sit down with a trashy Science Fiction novel. Shoot, I might just while away the time drinking beer and watching pro-football with my buds, if I had any buds who watched pro-football. I will not be listening to snake oil Sam or snake oil Sally.

No comments: