Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Random Stuff

Pictures from my camera

Failed electronic ballast for circular fluorescent light fixture.

Prepainted fenders at NAPA. Might work for newer cars where the paint hasn't had time to fade.


NAPA again. I'm not sure I want to know why you would need a kit to spill pigs or why would you want to spill pigs in the first place. For that matter how do you spill pigs? Pick up the pig truck and shake them out?

Panasonic dedicated word processor at Free Geek. $40. 
I almost bought it because, because... but then I didn't.

Complete with keyboard. 
Did you notice the storage slots in the front panel for the extra floppies that aren't in the drive at the moment?


No comments: