Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire


Slumdog Millionaire movie poster
A well told fairy tale. A series of trivia questions just happen to coincide with memorable incidents in a young man's life. The MC pronounces millionaire like millonaire. Orphans trying to survive in slums in India. The girl is a real beauty. The villains are really rotten. They get theirs. The brother who betrays the hero redeems himself. The mass dancing at the end was very cool.

I don't care for the show "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire". Some people must like the tension, waiting to find out if the contestant will be able to answer the question. I am not that interested. I'm not playing, I'm not going to win anything. It's like waiting for the roulette wheel to stop spinning, except a roulette wheel stops a lot faster. I don't get it. Apparently I am in the minority, given the shows ratings and worldwide popularity.

Update April 2017 replaced missing picture.

No comments: