Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bookmarks

In wandering around the internet, I come across many interesting sites, some of which I bookmark. Occasionally I will take it upon myself to try and organize these bookmarks, and sometimes I will actually take the time to visit all the sites, take a look and determine some category where I then file them. But I never go back.

Oh, there are a few sites that I use regularly, like my bank, Wikipedia, Merriam-Webster's dictionary, and there are a few blogs I keep track of, but I just don't have time to go back and re-visit most sites, no matter how compelling they are.

So why keep bookmarks? Seems kind of pointless. One of these days I may just clear them all out.

No comments: