Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, August 24, 2009

Quote of the Day

At lunch today I was talking to my friend Jack about my troubles with my air conditioner. His solution was to flip the circuit breaker and just turn the blinking thing off. My response is that I am married, and as such there are standards that I am expected to maintain. Further, it is probably a good thing that I am married because whatever level of civilization I do manage to maintain is probably due to that state. At which point he brings forth this little gem:
"Some people are born to standards, some people achieve standards, and some people have standards thrust upon them.",
paraphrasing a quotation about greatness from Shakespeare's play "Twelfth Night".

No comments: