Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Restaurants & Hotels

On my last night in Columbus an old friend took me out for dinner at La Hacienda Real, a Mexican restaurant. The restaurant was nice, the prices were reasonable (less than $30 for two, including drinks), and it was delicious.

It's on Sinclair near Morse Road, in between a "Motel 6" and an "America's Best Value Inn", where I spent my last night. I don't know about it being a "Best Value", though it was cheaper than "The Place" in Newark ($53 versus $80). The thing I really noticed was the carpets. The carpet at "The Place" actually felt clean enough to walk on it barefoot. The carpet at the "Best Value" place turned the soles of my feet black. Didn't feel none too clean either.

No comments: