Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, January 16, 2012

Attack ad? I got your attack ad!

California Bob sent me a link to one Newt Gingrich's ads attacking Mitt Romney. I thought it was pretty weak, but then I don't give a shit about Newt or Mitt or any of those other jackasses in the so-called Republican Party.

Here's my theory. The Republicans do not want to win the Presidential election. If they won they wouldn't be able to blame the Democrats for anything, so the people would blame the Republicans, which means come the next election they would all be booted out. The way things stand now they can blame Obama for everything while they continue lining their own pockets while simultaneously destroying the country.

That's how you write an attack ad.

No comments: