Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bitcoin for Dummies

The Good Wife - Season 1 Promos

I really like The Good Wife. There's always someone pulling some kind of bullshit, and Alicia always (usually?) manages to save the day. Sunday's episode was especially cool because we had:
  1. Bitcoin, a real-life, experimental digital currency,
  2. A cryptographers conference. I imagine there is probably more than one, but I put up a video from such a conference that happened in Berlin just a month ago,
  3. The incomparable, amazingly ditzy, but stunningly effective lawyer Elsbeth Tascioni played by Carrie Preston.
  4. My old friend who used to play the chief slimeball on Alias, Rob Rifkin, playing the chief slimeball from the treasury, Gordon Higgs. Oh, wait, it's not him, it's actually Bob Balaban. Look at the pictures below and I think you will understand how I got confused. Of course they never smile in the show.
Ron Rifkin, from Alias
Bob Balaban, from The Good Wife




















Update January 2021 replaced missing video.

No comments: