Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, January 13, 2012

Wall Flowers


Found this on the wall of the restroom at the doctor's office. At first I couldn't tell what the deal was. Had somebody smeared something on the wall? After a while I was able to see that it was deliberate: it was fancy wallpaper patterned with some kind of spindly plants. I took several photos trying to capture it. This one does a pretty good job. I find it a little odd when people go to the trouble to improve the decor of a restroom in a building that is otherwise finished in a utilitarian institutional style. Maybe it's just an Oregon thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be careful about taking a camera into a public bathroom and taking pictures.

Chuck Pergiel said...

Yes, that's me alright, risking life, limb and possible imprisonment to bring you cutting edge news about wallpaper.