Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Motorcycle of the Day

As I was driving around today I got to thinking that I might like to get a motorcycle to go exploring in the woods. We have a lot of woods in Oregon. So I'm thinking a dirt bike, nothing too big, but it would need to have a enough oomph to haul my fat self up the side of a hill. 350cc wouldn't be too big, and shoot, 500cc would give me a little extra grunt, should I need it. And really, it should be street legal, because sometimes you need to ride on the road. So these are just idle thoughts in my mind. My next stop is Costco, and while I am on the way out I see this:


I am not sure how big it is, engine wise, but it seems to be just what I was dreaming about. Oh wait, they want $6,000 for it. Ouch.


1 comment:

Ole Phat Stu said...

Tip: Get one as light as possible, 'cos offroad you're going to picking it up a lot ;-)