Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Song of the Day

Some troglodyte dared to imply that Jennifer was a liberal, which raised her song-writing hackles:
I am the very model of a far-left ideology
with multitudes of flaws in my political psychology
I hate the war on terror and I quote its sins historical
From Abu Ghraib to TSA, in order categorical
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters scientifical,
I understand Chas. Darwin and I think he's quite terrifical
On constitutional damage I'm seething with a lot o'news,
With many gloomy facts about our government's constant abuse.
Just in case you don't snap to the tune, here's an example of the original, with lyrics.

Not all versions are the same, some seem to have additional bits of nonsense stuffed into them.

No comments: