Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Citroen C5


Dustbury put up a post about how the Israelis are buying Citroen C5's instead of Beemers. I wonder what a C5 looks like, so I Google it and get this really weird ad. I don't understand it at all, unless it was just a setup to show the barmaids boobage, which I have to admit is pretty impressive. I mean, why would a French company want to compare themselves to a German one?

 Then I look at the Wikipedia article and I notice that Citroen has three assembly plants for this car. As you might expect, one is in France, a second is in China, which is understandable, but the third is in Tehran. That's in Iran. Well, then. Business before ideology, I suppose. Reminds me of some of the small bore auto-cannons from WWII.

I still don't know what this car looks like. Just like all the other expensive European Saloons I guess.

1 comment:

CGHill said...

Well, yeah, except for the hideous beak common to all PSA Peugeot Citroën vehicles: they all want you to believe that they're the next best thing to an S-Class Benz. (Which is why Daimler's attempt to revive Maybach as a brand was such a miserable failure: the Maybach literally was the next best thing to an S-Class Benz, inasmuch as it was built on the same platform, but it cost four times as much.)