Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The French Chef


The French Chef by y10566

This skit popped into my head this morning so I thought I'd post it, but that requires finding a copy of it, and that was a bit of a chore. There's lots of SNL (Saturday Night Live) stuff on YouTube, lot's of Dan Aykroyd, and even a bunch of parodies of Julia Child, but not this one. Poking around I turned up the SNL Archives where I found a listing for this skit, but no video. This skit is from 1978, by the way. Yahoo now has an archive of SNL episodes, though it isn't entirely clear just how much they have, but their search function found this clip on Daily Motion.

I haven't watch Saturday Night Live in years. Guess I'm a little out of touch with what's happenin'. But I howled at the Julia Child parodies I watched this morning.

No comments: