Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Do What You Can't


DO WHAT YOU CAN'T

Best video I have seen in a while. I especially like the Titanic / Iceberg analogy. Via Dustbury.

Blogger editing tip: Whenever I embed a YouTube video I put the original title under the video. I do this mostly for help in tracking down a replacement should the original disappear, which happens occasionally. I have a sequence I use that, now that I've done it a zillion times, is almost automatic.
  • Type <center> and Enter at the beginning of a blog post, then click on HTML and the closing tag (</center>) automatically appears.
  • Go to the YouTube video you want to embed, click on SHARE, click on COPY. 
  • Go back to Blogger. Press End and Ctrl-V
  • Now Right-Arrow, Down-Arrow, Shift Down-Arrow, Ctrl-X, Up-Arrow, Left-Arrow, Ctrl-V. This appends a Carriage Return (<br>) to the embed string you just pasted.
  • Cursor down. This takes you to the empty line where you cut the Carriage Return.
  • Switch back to the YouTube tab. Copy the title. 
  • Switch back to Blogger. Type Control-V to paste the title.
  • Click on Compose. Now you have the video with title centered underneath it.
  • Write what you want.

No comments: