Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, April 1, 2019

Olympic Mills Commerce Center

107 SE Washington Street
Stopped by the architectect's office this afternoon. They had quite a view of the Fremont Bridge (above) until a new building went up next door. Now their view in that direction is blocked.

107 SE Washington St
Their office is in is an old industrial building that has been cleaned up and turned into 'creative spaces'. I suspect most of that is taken up with marketing or software outfits.

Google Streetview of the Olymic Mills Center from the Westside
I had never paid much attention to buildings on the east side of the river, but on our way out I noticed that it is distinctly visible from the west side of downtown.

P.S. Google's Streetview doesn't show the new building. And in between when I took the screenshot shown above (the last photo) and now when I went to get the link so you can see it for yourself, so to speak, the geese disappeared.

P.P.S. I also ran across a 'virtual tour' of the first floor, but once again, now that I want it I can't find it. I'm not too concerned, I mean these things are fairly common now, aren't they?

No comments: