Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Lunch

Walter Mitty's Deck
The Tuesday lunch bunch ate at Walter Mitty's Restaurant & Bar today. It's in the very northwest tip of Lake Oswego, just on the other side of the border from Portland. Inside is kind of dark and gloomy, but they have a deck and it was glorious. Well, glorious as long as we were in the shade. It got a little toasty toward the end. I always order the special: a fancy grilled cheese sandwich. It's so good I've never even looked at the menu.
Bigs Chicken
Yesterday my wife and I had lunch at Bigs Chicken across the street from Providence Medical Center on the east side on Glisan. The menu says the chicken is spicy which made me a little apprehensive. I don't do well with spicy food. My mouth can't handle it, but this was well within my limits so I thought it was delicious. All you maniacs who like to chow down on Kung Pow peppers would be disappointed. My heart bleeds for you. Not. Bigs' dining room is closed, but they have picnic benches on the sidewalk out in front so we didn't have to carry our food very far. Actually, they brought it out to us.


No comments: