Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

YouTube of the Day


How to Drive a Trabant
Aging Wheels

I need to get a move on, so I can't spend hours looking for something to post, so we have this. The Trabant, for those of you not clued in, is East Germany's version of the People's Car. It is affectionately regarded as horrible. Affectionately because it got people around, mostly. Horrible, because it was.

In this video Mr. Wheels (I call him Mr. Wheels because nowhere have I found a name) expounds on the operation of two stroke engines (2:19 mark). I have been around two stroke engines forever, but I have never come across his concerns before. I am not sure they are even valid.

I could have sworn I posted a couple of videos of Trabants before, but I cannaught a find them Captin. I found one on YouTube.

No comments: