Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Dreams

In the first dream I am sitting on the couch and I spill a full glass of water in my lap. I ask my daughter to bring me the roll of paper towels from the kitchen because there is so much water, if I get up it's going to spill on the floor. She can't, or won't, remove the roll from where it is hanging, and just tears off a couple of sheets. Now we're trying to do something with the toaster which was supported by some kind of lightweight framework. The latch on the framework came undone and now it has collapsed. Osmany holds it up and it all hangs down in one plane. Now we have to make a circular motion to get it back into it's stand up configuration.

The next dream I am headed to a strip mall loan office to get a short term loan. I pull into the parking lot and park in a spot close to the end of the building. There is a sign painted on the end of the building with the names of all the businesses there and the loan company is one of them. I walk across the parking lot until I am far enough out that I can see all of the store fronts in this strip of businesses, but I don't see the loan company. It's a spacious parking lot. A hundred feet away, opposite the strip of businesses is another small group of businesses that includes a gas station and a convenience store. I don't see the loan company over there either. I accost a man walking across this expanse of asphalt and ask him about the loan company. He has heard of them and it seems he takes care of the actual transactions. I walk with him towards the gas station and we go into another business where he continues with his work (picking up receipts or something) while talking to me. I want to talk to someone about a loan, I've got the guy who can make it happen, but he's not the one who would authorize it and there doesn't seem to be any one else. Well, how useless is that?


1 comment:

Ole Phat Stu said...

You have weird dreams Chuck, so much anxiety!