Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Monday, December 19, 2022

Days of Future Past

Future Phone

Funny how sometimes the you can see the future very clearly while other times it is obscured by clouds.

This post's title popped into my head, but I couldn't remember where it came from. Looking around I find it's the title of a comic book and a Marvel X-Men movie, which can't be my source because I haven't been following Marvel or the X-Men. Where did it come from then? The Moody Blues, that's who, though they spelled it differently: Days of Future Passed. There might be a slight difference in meaning, but I find them both equally enigmatic, so I'm not going to worry about it. Anyway to jog your memory, or introduce you to recent musical history we have the big hit from that album:


Nights in White Satin - The Moody Blues - in Paris. Restored video!
@Redbaron863


1 comment:

Ole phat stu said...

And here is me thinking they were quoting lines from Chaucer . . .