Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Dust in a Baggie - Billy Strings


Dust in a Baggie - Billy Strings
Lower Standards

Rumor has it that there are 32,000 registered sex offenders in Oregon. That's almost one percent of the population. Being as the 32,000 were charged, tried and convicted, I think we can safely assume there are two or three times as many perverts running around loose. Or maybe everyone is a pervert, we just haven't been found out. Now some number of those are statutory rape cases involving adult males and willing females who are biologically of age, but legally underage. Problem is I have no idea how many of those cases there are. On one hand I am willing to let the convictions stand because they wouldn't have gotten caught if they had any damn sense, so like many convicts they are going to jail because they are stupid. On the other hand, why are you tying up the courts with this kind of nonsense? But not all cases are nonsense, some are serious, but how many serious cases are there? I dunno, and I'm not sure I want to.

No comments: