Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Powell's City of Books

We went to Powell's Sunday afternoon. This time I was prepared, I brought a list of authors I had scraped from this blog. Usually I will confine myself to the Science Fiction and Murder Mystery sections but this time my list led me farther afield. Some of the names were easily found in my favored sections, I asked for help on some of the others. The only book they had by Frans G. Bengtsson that they had in English (!) was The Long Ships which I had already read. Doc Ford is a character, not an author.  Jon Krakauer was more problematic. He has all kinds of books scattered all over the store. I got several clues but I never actually found any. Just as well, I still picked up four books which should keep me occupied for a bit.


No comments: