Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, June 24, 2011

Post Hip World Headquarters

The other day we were driving to Eugene and I noticed this building somewhere around Brooks:


It looked awfully familiar, and then it struck me: Post-Hip proprietor Scott has a picture of it on the wall of his shop with a title of "Post-Hip World Headquarters".  It is in fact the very same building. I've been driving to Eugene every couple of months for five years now and I had never noticed this building. So much for enjoying the sights.

It is a combination waste incinerator / electrical power generator.

Update February 2017 replaced missing picture.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It's an excellent picture.

Chuck Pergiel said...

I stole the photo from flickr. I only caught a glance of the plant on the way to Eugene, and missed it completely on the way back. Lucky that Ryan J. Zeigler posted it.