Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich. Very light weight, moderately entertaining story. I picked up a murder mystery by her a while back, and I enjoyed it a lot. This one was just okay. We've got magic involved, and that doesn't do a whole lot for me. Most of the "magical" events could just be freak occurrences, and our heroine is something of a doubting Thomas, it's not that she is a devotee of the black arts or anything. And then there's the monkey. Some people like monkeys, think they are funny. I think they are fine as long as they are not making a mess in my life. The heroes put up with way too much in the way of monkey shines from the monkey. But maybe I'm just an old grouch.

No comments: