Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, October 25, 2013

Playing With Fire 1965 - The Rolling Stones


We're talking about what kinds of investments a person could make and the two perennials, fast food franchises and rental property, pop up. I'm not too keen on either one. Restaurants (of any kind) are a lot of work, long hours, lots of cleaning and scrubbing, subject to the whims of the market, and they aren't cheap to start with either.
     Rental property is the traditional way to wealth. The Catholic Church owns half of Europe (The Godfather Part 3) and  there is that line in a Rolling Stones song about how somebody owns a block in St. John's Wood. A block of London? That would be real money. This reminds me that I haven't heard that song in a while, so I go looking for it, which gets me nowhere, because I don't remember any song called Playing With Fire, but it eventually seeps through my thick skull and here we are.

No comments: