Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sellafield, Google & Picasa


I'm listening to Kraftwerk on YouTube and I notice that they have a tune called Radioactivity, and I wonder if it is the same tune as the one by The Firm. It is not. It starts off by telling you that Sellafield produces 7.5 tons of plutonium a year, which is a hell of a lot of plutonium, which makes me wonder just where this Sellafield place is. I look it up on Google Maps, and the placemark has thumbnail size version of this image attached, so I look for more info and I find a guy's name, Darren Bagley, attached to the image. I try to ask him about this image, but he's on Google+, and apparently only on Google+, and I can't get into Google+ without getting the new, improved version of Picasa, which I definitely do not want, so I am kind of stuck. This is the second time this week where I thought I might need a second web identity. I tried that once before and it was more trouble than it was worth.

No comments: