Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Friday, October 11, 2013

Heroin Holiday in the Czech Republic


"Despite producing some of the 20th century's best music, opiates are the black sheep of the drug family." (Just after 1:20 mark.) I find the whole drug thing bizarre. Heroin has a well-publicized reputation for ruining people's lives, yet people keep using it and keep getting addicted to it. Some popular musical groups were well known drug users, and several famous musicians have died from drug overdoses, but I've never heard anybody claim heroin as the inspiration for a song. But maybe I just wasn't listening. I am still in favor of legalizing drugs, but I am more and more convinced that the world is run by money, and only by money, and as long as that it the case, drugs will remain illegal.

No comments: