Intel's Ronler Acres Plant

Silicon Forest
If the type is too small, Ctrl+ is your friend

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Jackhammer Dream

I wonder what these guys were smoking.

Dreamed a woman wanted to apply a jackhammer to my foot and I was okay with that except I wasn't sure the jackhammer would work, so we decided to test it on a mattress. The jackhammer wasn't very big, more like a pneumatic nailer that carpenters use. We folded the mattress over and applied the jackhammer but it wouldn't hammer. It would make one puff and then stop. I think it was because the mattress wasn't hard enough to provide any "bounce-back". No matter how hard we compressed the mattress and how hard we pushed down on the jackhammer we couldn't get more than one puff out of it, which kind put the kibosh on our plans for my foot, whatever they were. I have no idea what that plan was. I took a Zyrtec yesterday morning, you don't think that could have anything to do with this, do you?

No comments: